Prospectors.app Mobile Limited respects your privacy. Prospectors.app and its affiliates (Prospectors.app_ or the _Company_) offer mapping, GPS navigation, location based services and Cloud data services to users of https://Prospectors.app (the _Website_) and/or users of Prospectors.app mobile applications (the _Application_) (collectively referred to as the _Services_).
When you use our services, you’re trusting us with your information. We understand this is a big responsibility and work hard to protect your information and put you in control.
• User Accounts & Accessing the Services
• Information that is being collected
• Why Prospectors.app collects data
• Sharing your information
• Integration with social networks
• Integration with other third party services
• Controlling your personal information
• How Prospectors.app retains data we collect
• How does Prospectors.app use aggregated information
• Advertising campaigns
• Information security
• Compliance & cooperation with regulators
You can adjust your Privacy Settings in the Prospectors.app app and choose which personal information we may collect about you and how your information is used.
Contact Prospectors.app – Privacy concerns reports
User Accounts & Accessing the Services
Prospectors.app may allow you to use the Prospectors.app Application whether or not you choose to set up a username for yourself. If you choose to use the Prospectors.app Services without setting up a username you may do so by skipping the username setup stage of the application installation process. If you do so:
• With the exception described in the bullet below, and as explained in the section _Visibility_ below, your Account and the information associated with your Account (including your unique identifier) will be visible only to Prospectors.app; and
• When using the Application, your approximate location and other information you may choose to contribute will be visible to other users associated with the general username _Prospectors.appr_.
• Note that in order to access certain features of the Services (for example map editing, ranking, moods) you will need to set up a unique username to identify yourself.
If you do set up a Prospectors.app username and password in the Application:
• Prospectors.app will link all of your information with your Account and that username. This includes information received from all mobile devices running the Application on which you have chosen to sign in using your username and password;
• With the exception described in the bullet below and as explained in the section _Visibility_ below, your Account and information associated with your Account will be visible only to Prospectors.app; and
• When using the Application, your approximate location and other information you may choose to contribute will be visible to other users associated with that username.
• Prospectors.app may also establish and require from time to time additional or different means of identification and authentication for logging in and accessing the Services or for accessing certain features or designated sections of the Services.
• Your login details are your responsibility. You are fully accountable for any use or misuse of your Account and personal details as a result of conveying your login details to someone else. You must maintain your login details in absolute confidentiality and avoid disclosing them to others. Make sure that you change your password frequently and at least once every six months.
Information that is being collected
We want you to understand the types of information we collect as you use our services
Prospectors.app collects information to provide better services to all its users – from figuring out stuff like what_s the best route, and showing you relevant ads while using Prospectors.app. The information Prospectors.app collects, and how that information is used, depends on how you choose to use our services and how you manage your privacy controls.
Information you create or provide to us:
• Account Information: information required when setting up a username you have chosen, such as your name and gender. Bear in mind that false, incorrect, or out-dated information may impair Prospectors.app_s ability to provide you with the Services and to contact you when necessary. Prospectors.app will explicitly indicate the fields for mandatory completion. If you do not enter the requisite data in these fields, you may not be able to set up a username (but you may still use our Services as explained in the above section _User Accounts & Accessing the Services_); and/or
• Information that you choose to share with Prospectors.app: information that you choose to share with Prospectors.app, including a username you have chosen, reports associated with your username, phone number, _home_ or _work_, other _favorites_, private markers, search queries, and files you have uploaded to the service, if applicable. You can also choose to add payment information to your Account, if applicable. Even if you aren[t signed in to a Prospectors.app Account, you might choose to provide us with information – like an email address to receive updates about our services.
• Communication which you choose to conduct through the Prospectors.app Services: if you choose to use Prospectors.app to communicate with other Prospectors.app users or third parties through the Prospectors.app Services, such as chat messages or sending pinned locations on the Prospectors.app platform. We may also collect information when you exchange communication with Prospectors.app, for example, if you submit a request, contact Prospectors.app_s support team, or report a violation to the abuse team.
• Information from your social networks which you choose to connect to your Prospectors.app Account: you may choose to connect your Prospectors.app Account to your social network account(s). If you choose to do so, you may choose to share with Prospectors.app and/or other users information from your social network accounts, such as your Facebook profile photo or other personal information shared by you. For more information see Integration with social networks, below.
You may also provide additional information that will be used to personalize the Services and enhance your experience with the Services. For example, default region, grouping markers.
Information we collect as you use our services
We collect information about your activity in the Services, which we use to provide you with the Services of Prospectors.app, including features which are meant to personalize your experience. The activity information we collect may include:
• Detailed location, travel and route information. Add Track Feature Location and route information is collected for example in the form of GPS signals (combined with a time-stamp) and other information sent by your mobile device on which the Application is installed and activated. This location and route information is saved to a route history of all of the journeys you have made while using the Application. The types of location data we collect depends in part on your device and account settings. For example, depending on your selected device settings and/or your account settings we may collect information about your location and travel (or lack thereof)
• Claims or regions you searched;
• Your views and interactions with content and ads;
• Communication or other content you chose to share with any third party, including Prospectors.app users through the Services;
• Your activity on third-party sites and apps that you chose to link to your Prospectors.app account or that you interact with through the Service.
Meta-data (information about your device, browser and app use):
Once you install the Application, Prospectors.app collects information about the use of the Services and information from the device you have Prospectors.app installed on. For example:
• Prospectors.app may collect and record how often you use the app and for how long, your device type, unique identifiers, operating system type & version, battery usage, the third party web pages or applications you visit or use or interact with via the Application, information that you viewed on our Services, advertisements that are shown to you or that you view or click on, the fact that you used the Services to communicate with other users and the fact that you used third parties application/services via Prospectors.app to communicate with third parties, and the duration of such communications, the Internet Protocol (IP) address and the name of the domain that serves you to access the Services, and the geographic location of the device that you are using to log in and use Prospectors.app on.
• We also collect information about the interaction of your devices with our Services, including, crash reports, system activity, and the date, time, and referrer URL of your request.
Information we collect about you from our partners
We work with ad partners, including entities that belong to the Google group of companies, in order to show you more relevant and useful ads based on your Prospectors.app activity and information associated with your device_s identifier (i.e, Advertising identifiers or similar technologies) shared with us by our ad partners. Your device_s identifier can be managed in your device_s settings (for more information: see here and here).
We may also receive aggregated, non-personally identifiable information and analysis from third parties measurement services which help us understand how our users interact with our ads. We may also receive information from third party services about how Prospectors.app_s own marketing efforts performed on third party sites or platforms.
We use various technologies to collect and store information, including, cookies, Advertising ID available on Android mobile devices or similar technologies, local storage, browser web storage, application data caches, databases, and server logs.
Why Prospectors.app collects data
Prospectors.app may use information collected from or provided by you for the following purposes:
Provide our services
We use your information to deliver our services. For example:
• Use your location and route information and/or search queries to provide navigation, and to provide information about prospecting sites, suppliers, clubs and other places and attractions in your close vicinity; and
• To share your submissions with other users of the Services and to facilitate communication between you, Prospectors.app and other users.
Maintain & improve our services
• We also use your information to ensure our services are working as intended, such as tracking outages or troubleshooting issues you report to us. And we use your information to improve the service or to develop new features or services. For example, Prospectors.app may use your route information to improve the accuracy of its mapping and navigation data.
Provide personalized services, including content and ads
• We use the information we collect to operate the Services and to customize your experience with the Services.
• We use data for analytics and measurement to understand how our services are used. For example, we analyze data about your usage of the Services to do things like optimize product design. We also use the data we collected about the ads you view or interact with (e.g. click on) to help advertisers understand the performance of their ad campaigns and to provide them with aggregated reports. We may also use data to measure the usability and effectiveness of Prospectors.app_s own marketing efforts on third party sites or platforms.
Communicate with you
• We also use your information to send you updates, notices, announcements, and additional information related to the Services;
• We may also use your information to conduct surveys and questionnaires; And if you contact Prospectors.app we may keep a record of your request in order to help solve any issues you might be facing.
• Subject to your prior indication of consent (to the extent required under applicable law), we may also use the email address that you provided to send you promotional and/or marketing materials. At any time you may choose not to receive such materials by clicking on the _Unsubscribe_ link in the email messages that we may send to you. In any case, Prospectors.app will not share your contact details with any advertiser, unless explicitly permitted or required by law.
To protect Prospectors.app, our users, the public and for Legal reasons
We may also use and process your information and content, using different technologies to the following purposes:
• To contact you when Prospectors.app believes it to be necessary;
• To comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies under any applicable law, when Prospectors.app has a good faith belief that Prospectors.app_s cooperation with the law enforcement agencies is legally mandated or meets the applicable legal standards and procedures;
• To detect abuse and illegal activity; to detect and prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity theft and other illegal activities and misuse of the Services;
• To handle breakdowns and malfunctions;
• To take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and the Services, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Services;
• To help improve the safety and reliability of our Services. This includes detecting, preventing, and responding to security risks, and technical issues that could harm Prospectors.app, our users, or the public;
• To create aggregated and/or anonymous data (where such data does not enable the identification of a specific user). See _How does Prospectors.app use aggregated information_, below;
Sharing your information
Personal information that you share
The Services are based on a community of users publicly sharing information with Prospectors.app and with other members of that community.
In particular, users may choose to share personal information such as name, age, gender, picture, their location information and other files. This information may be shared either directly to the Services and to all users, such reviews, or just to your friends on Prospectors.app. This information may also be shared via third party services (such as social networks) which interact with the Services upon such users_ choice.
You can decide whether or not to upload content to the Services. However any content that you choose to share and submit for posting is neither private nor confidential and you should expect that it may be made public and known to others. Information you choose to upload will be posted along with your user name and other information including personal information you attached to your publicly available user profile . You should note that certain road incidents you report may include your driving path within the vicinity of those incidents. Therefore, you must exercise caution and common sense when submitting information. At the very least you should demonstrate the same degree of caution as when publishing personal information by means other than the Internet and cellular services.
In any event (but except as detailed below with respect to information shared from your social network accounts according to your privacy settings for such social network accounts), your email address will not be visible to others through any reports or user posts that you share or upload.
We, at Prospectors.app, take great measures to provide you with the best experience you can have while using the Services. However, Prospectors.app has no control over the conduct of any user and disclaims all liability in this regard. Users are advised to carefully and thoroughly consider whether or not to make public or available any information and carefully examine all necessary details related to any communication with other users prior to any engagement or communication being made.
Participating in any user_s activities as a result, directly or indirectly, from using Prospectors.app, is entirely at your own risk. Prospectors.app is not a party to any agreement entered into between the users in any circumstances. The user has the sole and ultimate responsibility regarding compliance with all laws, regulations or any other duty. We do not accept any liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense that you may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with your participation in any activity or event initiated, held or conducted by a user or a third party nor in connection to any agreement between the users or third parties, including any activity or event related in any way, directly or indirectly, the Services or the use thereof.
When Prospectors.app shares your information
Prospectors.app does not sell, rent or lease your personal information to third parties.
Prospectors.app will not share your personal information with others, without your permission, except for the following purposes and to the extent necessary in Prospectors.app_s good-faith discretion:
• If Prospectors.app is required, or reasonably believes that it is required by law to share or disclose your information;
• In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and Prospectors.app, or between you and other users with respect to, or in relation with the Services;
• In any case where Prospectors.app reasonably believes that sharing information is necessary to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Prospectors.app, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law, including to prevent imminent physical damage or damage to property;
• To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues;
• To collect, store, hold and manage your personal information through cloud based or hosting services or a third party or a party affiliated or connected to Prospectors.app, as reasonable for business purposes, which may be located in the European Union and the U.S.A., potentially countries outside of your jurisdiction;
• Prospectors.app may also share personal information with companies or organizations connected or affiliated with Prospectors.app, such as subsidiaries, sister-companies and parent companies (i.e. entities that belong to the Google group of companies);
• We also work with selected measurement services which help us understand how our users interact with our ads (such as DoubleClick Campaign Manager) and in order to measure Prospectors.app_s own marketing efforts by using and sharing the device_s identifier (i.e, Advertising ID or similar technologies).
• Personal information may also be shared with Prospectors.app_s trusted partners and service providers to process it for us, based on our instructions and in compliance with this policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures. For example, we use service providers to help us with customer services.
Please note that your username, reviews and some other information will be visible to others. This information is clearly marked so you know what you are sharing. Note that your username will be included along with any information you submit for posting (such as reviews or chat messages). It will therefore be visible to others. Also – your friends on Prospectors.app will see your name & profile photo and any other information you chose to share with them.
Integration with social networks
You may choose to share information between your Prospectors.app account and your social network account (such as Facebook). Through this option, you may choose to have personal information and other content about you available from social networks, transmitted and shared through the Services. Similarly, you may choose to have personal information and other content about you available from Prospectors.app, including your location and route information, transmitted to and shared through your social network account.
When you connect to the social network account through the Services for the first time or otherwise make the Services interact with your social network account, you will be asked by the social network to permit the social network to share your personal information stored on such social network with Prospectors.app. We collect your information from your social network account only in accordance with the permissions granted by you (such as your name, email address, list of friends, profile picture and other information available via the applicable social network).
You understand and agree that the Services may access, make available and store such information so that it is available on and through your Prospectors.app Account, until your Prospectors.app Account is deleted.
Integration with other third party services
Prospectors.app may offer you the option to link Prospectors.app to third party services that may be useful to you (like, Map Providers). Where Prospectors.app detects an integration may be available (either because a third party service attempts to link to Prospectors.app, or Prospectors.app detects an installed service on the device which has an integration option, or you request a particular integration), Prospectors.app will ask for confirmation to connect the accounts. If you choose to connect the accounts, Prospectors.app will ask for your permission to share data with the third party service. You should only agree to connect accounts if you are comfortable with the third party service receiving the data set out at the time of connecting the accounts and Prospectors.app is not responsible for the third party service_s use of data. You can disconnect Prospectors.app and the third party service at any time and Prospectors.app will cease sharing data with that service from the point of disconnection onwards.
Controlling your personal information
You can always review and update certain information by visiting your Account & Login settings (such as your username, email and more).You can log on to the Note that in order to access certain information you will need to set up a username. Your location, tracks, offline data and favorites associated with your Account and (if you have chosen to set one up) your username or (if you have chosen not to set up a username) the unique identifier generated by Prospectors.app.
If you find that the information associated with your Account is not accurate, complete or updated, then you should make all necessary changes to correct it. Please keep in mind that false, incorrect, or outdated information may prevent you from setting up a username and impair the ability to provide you with Services.
There are other ways to control the information Prospectors.app collects whether or not you’re signed in to a Prospectors.app Account, including device-level settings: your device may have controls that determine what information we collect. For example, you can modify location settings on your device.
Deleting your information
If you would like us to delete your Account, please use the _Delete Account_ function available under the in-app Privacy Setting and on the Prospectors.app website. On receiving such a request, Prospectors.app will use reasonable efforts to delete such information, however please note that information may not be deleted immediately from our back-up systems. We aim to initiate the deletion process immediately after your request. Once we receive your request, your data will no longer be used to personalize your Prospectors.app experience. We then begin a process designed to safely and completely delete the data from our storage systems. This process generally takes around 2 months from the time of deletion. As with any deletion process, things like routine maintenance, unexpected outages, bugs, or failures in our protocols may cause delays in the processes and time frames defined in this policy. We maintain systems designed to detect and remediate such issues.
How Prospectors.app retains data we collect
Some data you can delete whenever you like, some data is deleted automatically, and some data we retain for longer periods of time when necessary. This section describes why we hold onto different types of data for different periods of time.
• Information retained until you remove it – such as your private markers, favorites, email address and other account related information. We_ll keep this data in your Prospectors.app Account until you choose to remove it and/or update it.
• Information retained until your Prospectors.app Account is deleted – we may keep some data for the life of your Prospectors.app Account if it_s useful for helping us understand how users interact with our features and how we can improve our services. For example, if you made an incident report, we will keep information about how many reports you have submitted, even after the event is removed. When you delete your Prospectors.app Account, the information about how many reports you have submitted is also removed.
• Information retained for extended time periods for limited purposes – sometimes business and legal requirements oblige us to retain certain information, for specific purposes, for an extended period of time. For example, when Prospectors.app processes a payment for you, we_ll retain this data for longer periods of time as required for tax or accounting purposes. Reasons we might retain some data for extended periods of time include: _ Security, fraud & abuse prevention _ Financial record-keeping _ Complying with legal or regulatory requirements _ Ensuring the continuity of our services * Direct communications with Prospectors.app.
How does Prospectors.app use aggregated information?
Prospectors.app may use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information (including anonymous location information), in a form that does not enable the identification of a specific user, to properly operate the Services, to improve the quality of the Services, to enhance your experience, to create new services and features, including customized services, to change or cancel existing content or service, and for further internal, commercial and statistical purposes (including advertising).
Prospectors.app may also use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information collected on the Services, in a form that does not enable the identification of a specific user, by posting, disseminating, transmitting or otherwise communicating or making available such information to users of the Services, to the Services_ providers, partners and any other third party. For example, GPS information that we receive from your mobile device may be provided to map editors in an aggregated and/or anonymous form to help improve the map and solve map problems, traffic data may be provided to cities, and aggregated ads analysis may be provided to advertisers.
Some of the cookies may expire when the session ends and you exit your browser. Other cookies are saved on your computer_s hard drive. If you wish to block the Website_s cookies, then please use the help button in your browser and follow the necessary instructions. However, bear in mind that disabling cookies may complicate or even prevent your use of the Website, or certain features thereof.
Prospectors.app allows advertisers to run ad campaigns on the Services.
The information and advertisements that you see when accessing the Services may be targeted on the basis of your current Prospectors.app activity, such as your current location, your destination or contextual information based on your current drive session. For example: if you search for _gas station_ you may see an ad for a local gas station.
Depending on your settings, you may also see ads personalized to you based on:
• Information we received from you (for example, your saved Region)
• Past activity and search query history (for example, clicks on map location markers, for purposes of tracking interest and ad clicks for company listings)
• Information from our ad partners, including entities that belong to the Google group of companies and other trusted ad partners.
• We don_t knowingly collect nor do we show you personalized ads based on sensitive categories, such as race, religion, sexual orientation, or health.
• We don_t share information that personally identifies you with advertisers, such as your name or email, unless you ask us to. For example, if you see an ad for a nearby flower shop and select the _tap to call_ button, we_ll connect your call and share your phone number with the flower shop.
• As described under _When Prospectors.app shares your information_ section above, we work with other Google_s services (such as Google Doubleclick Bid Manager) for advertising and ad measurement purposes. In order to help advertisers decide what ads to show on Prospectors.app, Google, and websites & apps that partner with Google, Prospectors.app may share information with these services such as a unique identifier for advertising (Advertising ID available on Android mobile devices or similar technologies). You can learn more about how Google uses information from sites or apps that use its services and how you can control that in this page.
• The Ads personalization control described above apply to personalized ads served by Prospectors.app on the Prospectors.app platform and they do not apply to ads served on third parties platforms, including on Prospectors.app_s behalf.
The Services includes an internal messaging system which provides you the ability to send and receive messages to and from other users, and to receive marketing messages from us. You hereby agree that we may use the internal messaging system for the purpose of informing you regarding products or services, which may interest you.
Please note however that other Prospectors.app users are not allowed to use your contact details or our internal messaging account for commercial advertising purposes. If you have encountered any user generated advertising material, please inform us through the channels listed on the _About_ menu in the Software or through the _Contact Us_ page on the Site link here.
It is clarified that we are not responsible for the content of said advertisements and the products delivered or services rendered thereby by third parties and you irrevocably and unconditionally agree that we shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense that you may suffer or incur as a result or in connection thereof.
Prospectors.app considers information security to be a top priority. Prospectors.app services are built with strong security features that continuously protect your information. Prospectors.app implements systems, applications and procedures to secure your personal information, to minimize the risk of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access or use of information. For example, we review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to our systems. In addition, we restrict access to personal information to Prospectors.app employees, contractors, and agents who need that information in order to process it. Anyone with this access is subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
The insights we gain from maintaining our services help us detect and automatically block security threats from ever reaching you.
However, these measures are unable to provide absolute assurance. Therefore, although Prospectors.app takes great efforts to protect your personal information, Prospectors.app cannot guarantee and you cannot reasonably expect that Prospectors.app_s databases will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unlawful interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse.
Compliance & cooperation with regulators
We store data on servers located around the world and your information may be processed on servers located outside of the country where you live. Data protection laws vary among countries, with some providing more protection than others. Regardless of where your information is processed, we apply the same protections described in this policy.
When we receive formal written complaints, we respond by contacting the person who made the complaint. We work with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of your data that we cannot resolve with you directly.
Last modified: 12 APRIL 2019